Mexico Drone Laws
- All drone flights must be operated in daylight only
- There are no laws on operating drones weighing under 2kg other than they cannot be used at night
- A permit is required for operation of drones weighing between 2kg and 25kg
- A permit and pilot license are required for operation of drones weighing over 25kg
- Despite the lack of Mexican drone laws you should still be careful when operating a done in Mexico. Try to maintain visual contact with your drone at all times and avoid flying over large crowds or near airports
Flying Drones In Mexico
Hire UAV Pro has many drone businesses and operators ready to assist listed on our website. You can also register your business at Hireuavpro.com to be amongst one of the most trafficked websites in the world for drone pilots and businesses. For any further questions, always refer to us by contacting hireuavpro.com directly.