Italy Drone Laws
- You may not fly your drone over 230 feet
- You may not fly your drone further than 490 feet horizontally or out of visual line of sight
- You may not carry dangerous goods on your drone
- You may not fly your drone over populated areas, gatherings, beaches, national parks, urban areas, infrastructures, railways, highways and industrial plants
- You must stay at least 8km away from aerodromes
- You must only fly your drone during daylight
- Your drone must weigh under 25kg
- You must keep your drone 50m away from persons/property not under control of the drone operator
- You must carry third party insurance
- Italy drone laws require all drone operators to carry third party liability insurance
- To see insurance providers & rates for drone operation in Italy click here.
Flying Drones In Italy
Hire UAV Pro has many drone businesses and operators ready to assist in Italy listed on our website. You can also register your business at Hireuavpro.com to be amongst one of the most trafficked websites in the world for drone pilots and businesses. For any further questions, always refer to us by contacting hireuavpro.com directly.