Primary Location: Houston / Austin
Work Environment: 80% Field. 20% Office.
SiteAware is seeking a drone (UAS) pilot for our new projects in Houston / Austin. The UAS pilot is responsible for safely, completely, and accurately capturing data, which is then brought back to the office and handed off to other teams for processing.
Phantom 4 Advance/Pro/Pro V2 – Must
Ipad mini or 9’7 – must
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and capture UAS data collection missions.
- Interface with clients, adhere to site-specific safety training, utilize site-specific PPE
- Conduct risk assessment of site and flight operations.
- Adhere to a high level of communication with SiteAware’s Flight Operations Manager
- Ensure the quality of captured data before leaving the site.
- Upload captured data to data processing teams.
- Assist survey crews with placement and recovery of ground control points
- Maintain and care for UAS equipment.
- Log all flight and related operations
- Valid FAA Part 107 Certification.
- Experience in construction site/ Survey mapping
- Experience laying Ground Control Points(GCP’s)
- Ability to work independently.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills – the ability to adapt planned missions when site conditions do not match plan.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Highly responsible
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience working on Construction sites
- Land Surveying Experience.
- Photography experience (understanding of camera controls and how they impact captured images.
- Photogrammetry Experience.
- CAD Software Experience.
- Project management skills.